DiEM25 Official Forums

Alex12

Re: Monthly online conference meeting to discuss shared issues and develop transnational links

26 Apr 2017 21:24

Hi Wolflander,

I would be also interested in how it works so far :)

Michael Fromm

Re: Monthly online conference meeting to discuss shared issues and develop transnational links

05 Jul 2017 17:41

Hi Wolflander,
I am interested too....and maybe I can help with some information about an international online-meetig - where we can see each other and talk together...

Michael

Tony Pratschke

23 Aug 2017 00:19

My apologies to those who posted replies to my earlier proposal about a regular online Pan-European meeting. Due to a mistake in my records, I was locked out of this Forum and couldn't get back in! When I tried to retrieve my password, I received the message that my user name was not recognised. When I tried to set up a new log-in I received the message that I was already registered! I just kept going around in circles. Thanks to Judith, that issue has now been resolved.

Because of the problems that arose over non-local DSCs and the bad feelings and negative comments that were being thrown around, I decided to wait and start again. I shall post details soon and I hope that we can pick up where we left off. There is need for regular Pan-European discussions otherwise there will be unequal development in the DSCs across Europe. I did express strong views about those members who appeared to wish to impose their personal views of democracy on the rest of us. I hope that when things quieten down, we can have a more reasonable and adult debate.

Carpe Diem, but please let us stop "carping" (= giving negative and nasty criticism about others) about those who differ from us. If we wish to achieve unity of the people across Europe, that does NOT mean that we must all believe and think the same. Deep discussions about differences between us will only help to strengthen our ties and deepen our understanding. That is the opportunity that must be grabbed!