I’m including them here with links:
“Our guiding principles in drafting our position paper and policies are…
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The Universal Declaration of Cyborg Rights
- The Four Freedoms of Free Software
- The Ethical Design Manifesto
- The “Share Alike” philosophy of Creative Commons
…as well as a profound respect for – and a desire to protect and encourage – individual sovereignty and a healthy commons as prerequisites for democracy and progressive internationalism.”
Please do take the time to make yourselves familiar with these documents.
And also: Have we missed anything? Is there a foundational document that could be inspirational in guiding us during this process that you know of that we haven’t included?
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.