DiEM25 Official Forums

Wayne Hall

Re: The need for being critical towards Wikileaks

09 Dec 2017 21:48

https://apnews.com/96c306b5d4b4421388e5 ... _medium=AP
This is taking us back to the original subject of this thread.

roterhusar

14 Dec 2017 22:32

das war mir klar. Don Trump sprach sogleich von Luegenmedien und verlangte die Entlassung von Journalisten.
Dass Assange auch geschaedigt wurde, bis hinein in dieses Forum, ist ihm keine Silbe wert.
that was clear to me. Don Trump talked at once of "lying media" and demanded the dismissal of journalists.
That Assange was also damaged, right down to this forum, he is not worth a syllable.
There ain't no such thing
As a free lunch my friend
Juliet Roberts

roterhusar

31 Jan 2018 22:33

Und schon wieder neue Vorwürfe. Diesmal hat Wikileaks Informationen zurückgehalten.
Informationen, die dazu geführt hätten, dass Donald Trump nicht gewählt worden wäre. Hä?
Ich begreife es nicht.
And again, new allegations. This time Wikileaks has withheld information.
Information that would have led to Donald Trump not being elected. Huh?
I do not understand.
Juliet Roberts

Wayne Hall

01 Feb 2018 05:36

I don't think it is good just being reactive to the obscenities that are going on around us and are being continually thrust down our throats by the media. If we watch.

roterhusar

01 Feb 2018 19:51

vHello Waynehall again
I totally agree. Cyber war in the shallow water. you do not know what wikileaks will burst out with soon or for a long time

hallo Waynehall mal wieder
ich stimme voll zu. Cyberkrieg im seichten wasser. man weiß ja nicht, womit wikileaks in kürze oder über lang noch alles heraus platzen
Juliet Roberts

Lorenzo

15 Feb 2018 11:43

I would like to contribute to this thread by posting these recent leaks concerning Assange.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/highlight ... 018-2?IR=T

In these messages Assange comes off as a thoroughly unpleasant individual. His comments about Chelsea Manning (and women in general) are absolutely abominable. Besides these recent leaks, it's widely known that he has actively campaigned for the worst types of reactionary nationalism. I would like to ask DiEM25 to stop associating with such a despicable individual, who stands against every principle upon which this movement was founded: internationalism, solidarity, inclusiveness. Julian Assange needs to be removed from the Advisory Panel as soon as possible, if we don't want to tarnish DiEM25's reputation. I wonder, do Varoufakis, Horvat and Chomsky know that they are actively associating themselves with a man who has cooperated with Trump, Putin and Farage? And if they do, how can they possibly justify that?

Wayne Hall

15 Feb 2018 12:01

You should try to contact them directly and see what they say.

Lorenzo

15 Feb 2018 17:10

Wayne Hall wrote:
You should try to contact them directly and see what they say.

Yes, that would be ideal. Is there a way to contact the Coordinating Collective as a whole, or perhaps some spokesperson to whom I could communicate the issue?

Wayne Hall

15 Feb 2018 17:40

I don't have any more access than you do.